Power Electronics for Green Energy Efficiency (Green PE)
Power Electronics for Green Energy Efficiency (Green PE) - New materials for advanced power electronics. Boosting efficiency in conversion, transmission and consumption of green energy.
Advanced power electronics (PE) is a key technology for developing next generation devices for efficient conversion, transmission, and consumption of energy from renewable sources. Green Power Electronics accelerates the market uptake of advanced PE for companies in the Baltic Sea Region.
- demonstrates and markets the technical and economic opportunities of advanced power electronics to the Baltic Sea Region research and development ecosystem.
- supports companies in developing their individual technology roadmap to take up advanced power electronics.
- helps BSR companies to implement advanced power electronics into their R&D strategies and investment planning.
· 17 research institutions, companies and technology transfer partners
· 36 months (2016 – 2019)
· EUR 3.1 million budget
· European Regional Development Fund
· Interreg Baltic Sea Region programme
· Led by University of Southern Denmark
Read more from project web: http://balticgreenpower.eu/