The Physicum seminars are meant for a broad auditorium of physicists and materials scientists, as well as for interested people from other natural and exact sciences (including bachelor level students) and aim at introducing what is important and new in a certain field, or where a specific reasearch direction has reached today.
- Jukka Nevalainen, Jaan Einasto, Jaan Pelt, Mihkel Pajusalu "Nobel Prize in Physics 2019"
- Tõnu Pullerits (Lund) "Ultrafast Spectroscopy of Semiconductor Nanostructures"
- Laur Järv, Indrek Vurm, Antti Tamm, Christian Pfeifer, Manuel Hohmann "The Dawn of Black Hole Astronomy"
- Arved Vainb "Omnitoni saamise lugu"
- Alexey E. Romanov (St. Petersburg) "Disclination ensembles in graphene and pseudo-graphenes"
- Georg Pucker (Bruno Kessler Foundation) "Quantum Silicon Dots"
- Daniele Faccio (Glasgow) "Imaging with quantum technologies"